This Strong and heavy duty this Snug Garden Room is fully insulated for warmth and clad roof and walls with match boarding, ideal for relaxing in or working in all year round.
Living in Scotland our builds are designed to be warm in the winter.
- Roof: Free upgrade to Firestone EPDM rubber roof. Tongue & groove cladding. Extra strong roof framework. Fully trussed.
- Walls: Extra strong heavy framework with vapour barrier, ply, and diagonal bracing for extra strength and durability. Super thick wall thickness. Abodo non maintenance cladding. Stainless steel nails.
- Floor: Super strong concrete base, NOT cheap / quick ground screws that are often used.
- Windows: Floor to ceiling glazing
- Doors: x1 Bi folding door
- Interior cladding: Plasterboard, taped & painted finish fully insulated roof, walls.
- Electrics: includes chrome double sockets, 1 x consumer unit, multi spotlights, and 1 x chrome switch. Connection to the main ring is included as standard
- Height – 2.5m to underside of roof, build to suit no requirement for planning permission